We provide reliable fluid sealing and transfer solutions for hydraulic and abrasive service required by today’s demanding top drive drilling applications.
DSTI's fluid swivel products designed for top drives remove much of the manual labor previously required on traditional rig floors - reducing risk and improving safety. We offer a variety of solutions for onshore and offshore top drive drilling systems including multiple flow passage swivels for independent pipe handling hydraulic lines used to reliably pick and place drill string.
We also work with leading equipment manufacturers to design cement swivels capable of handling pressures up to 10,000 PSI [690 BAR], allowing casing strings to rotate and reciprocate while cementing - resulting in superior cementing operations.
- Pipe Handling Systems
- Cementing & Casing Tools
- Washpipe Systems
- Multiple Flow Passage & Connection Size Options
- Specialized Seals For Abrasive Media Service
- Variety Of Flange Mounting Options
- Engineered To Strict Customer Specifications
- 3rd-Party Inspection Certification Available