We provide fluid sealing solutions for umbilical hose reel applications designed to provide operational flexibility for offshore and onshore applications.
DSTI's specialized rotary unions (fluid swivels) integrate directly into umbilical hose reel systems allowing reliable winding / releasing of hose and equipment.
Suitable for pressures up to 20,000+ PSI [1,380+ BAR], DSTI's rotary union products provide hydraulic, pneumatic, chemical, and other service for hose, cable, and umbilical reel applications. We offer standard and custom solutions with a wide range of options for single and multiple flow passages, pressures, flow volume, and fluid + electrical integration.
- Pneumatic & Hydraulic Operations
- Bulk Transfer / Fuel Dispensing
- Hose Loading Stations
- Fluid / Electrical Transfer for Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs)
- Designs for Single & Multiple Flow Passages
- In-House FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) to Client Specifications
- High Flow Volume Options
- Designs Available in Accordance to ATEX and Explosive Environments
- 3rd Party Inspection Certification
- Specialized Seals for Sour Service
- Standard (In-Stock) HPS Series Rotary Unions Available
See How Our Swivel Technology Works in Hose Reel Systems