DSTI's swivel joints allow 360° rotation providing enhanced flexibility of discharge pipeline flow.
Designed for transferring abrasive media such as slurry, mud, sand, gravel, and rock, DSTI's swivel joints are engineered to meet the specifications required for today's leading hydraulic dredging and excavation companies.
Our swivel joints are typically available with a pressure rating up to 500 PSI (35 BAR) and for internal pipe-size diameters in the range of 12” to 43” (300 to 1100 mm). Redundant sealing technology and the ability to service the swivel without disassembly keeps maintenance downtime a thing of the past.
- Trailing Suction Hopper Dredger
- Hydraulic Dredger
- Cutter Suction Dredger
- Suction Dredger
- Water Injection Dredger
- Redundant Sealing System for Extended Life
- High Precision Manufacturing to Assure Consistent Performance
- Alloy Steel Construction with Welded Alignment Pin for Mounting
- Heavy-duty Design with Integrated Bearings for Smooth Rotation Under Load Stress