With over 2,000 blade pitch control rotary unions in service, DSTI's field-proven designs deliver the highest performance for both onshore and offshore environments.
Today's leading wind turbine manufacturers demand reliable, high-performance components capable of operating continuously in the toughest environments,
often in remote locations, where maintenance is difficult and cost-intensive.
DSTI's fluid rotary unions for hydraulic blade pitch control systems deliver dependable hydraulic power to blade actuators for greater productivity and less maintenance-related downtime - translating to significantly reducing operation and maintenance costs.
- Blade Pitch Control Systems
- Hydraulic Actuation Systems
- Hydraulic Gearbox Systems
- Testing & Manufacturing Development
- Direct Integration into Customer Equipment
- High & Low Temperature Capabilities
- Low Heat Generation
- Material Options Including Specialized Stainless Steel for Offshore Environments
- Non-Contacting Sealing Action Provides Excellent Wear Resistance
See How Our Rotary Union Technology Works In Wind Turbines