Worldwide, DSTI's high pressure inline (HPI) swivels are utilized to increase hose longevity by reducing torsional load and stress.
Trusted by leading oil and gas equipment manufacturers and operators, DSTI's high pressure inline swivels are utilized in topside and submerged applications where flexible hoses are susceptible to stress and torsion from equipment installation, production, ocean currents and other environment conditions.
Suitable for both topside and submerged environments, HPI swivels allow drape hoses and other flexible high pressure hoses to rotate 360 degrees - extending hose service life and saving time and money from unplanned downtime.
DSTI's API 16C-qualified, compact design offers reduced weight with heavy-duty internal bearings to support hose loads and provide low rotating torque under pressure and are operational for sour service in accordance with NACE MR1075.
- Choke & Kill Lines
- Mud Lines
- Control Lines
- Hydraulic Lines
- Cement Lines
- Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD)
- Designed For Low Torque Across Entire Pressure Range
- Designed For Sour Service In Accordance With NACE MR0175
- Pressure & Load Tested To Verify Optimum Performance
- Exclusive DSTI High Pressure Dual Sealing Technology
- Capable Of Handling A Wide Range Of Bore Fluids
- Corrosion Resistant Alloy (CRA) Overlay In All Sealing Areas
- 3rd Party Design Approvals Available As Required
- Available In API Flange/Hub, Grayloc & Other Connections
See How Our HPI Swivel Technology Works