Health and Safety Commitment
DSTI is committed to a consistent and world class health and safety program focused on process improvements and OSHA/HSE compliance. DSTI's commitment to health and safety is integral to our core values and high standards.
DSTI conducts our operations to ensure that our people, facilities and environment are safe, efficient, and continuously evaluated for safety. We proactively comply with all established standards relating to health and safety.
Safe operating procedures and strict safety rules have been established from a thorough knowledge of company operations and the hazards these may pose. New hazards are identified through work site inspections, consultation with safety experts, and employee reporting.
DSTI is committed to
- Eliminating hazardous conditions and reducing workplace injuries
- Setting quality and safety performance goals and objectives, measuring results, and continually improving processes through effective implementation of a health and safety operating system
- Planning, responding to, and recovering from emergencies, crisis, and business disruptions
- Minimizing environmental impact through reduced resource consumption and emissions, and waste recycling
- Applying OSHA / HSE standards and policies to all aspects in the design and manufacturing of our products
- Implementing an OSHA Workplace Accident and Injury Reduction (AWAIR) program
- Communicating effectively through our Safety Committee to ensure an understanding of our quality, health, and safety policies, systems, and programs